- Sometimes I stick my tongue in cups when I drink. I don’t do it all the time and I don’t always realize I’m doing it.
- I have imaginary conversations with people, living and dead.
- I’m pretty jealous of everyone. I’m
probablydefinitely jealous of you.
- I quote The Simpsons a lot. If I don’t quote it to you, I’m doing it in my head.
- I’m a crybaby. I cry, like, a lot.
- I believe in the paranormal, but I also believe in proof and rationality. It hurts nothing to have an open mind as long as you have an educated mind.
- At one time in my life, I wanted to have a career in the psychology field. My psychology professor said I should be an actress.
- I have an album of imaginary boyfriends on my Facebook page.
- I cackle when I laugh. It deteriorates into that wheezy Muttley thing and then it’s just me convulsing silently and crying. I’m fun.
- I’m still embarrassed about crushes I had in high school and college. Embarrassed as in, I’d die if any of these people ever knew I had a crush on them. I am not sure what this says about me other than that I am a dork.
- I do not sleep with my feet or hands hanging off the bed because I’m afraid something will grab me. This is just one of my irrational fears. Another one? Bridge collapses when I’m driving on it or overpass collapses when I’m under it. IT HAPPENS.
- I once took my car to the car wash in the middle of winter. It went just as you would expect.
- I broke my garbage disposal by accidentally getting fish tank gravel in it.
I no longer am allowed to have fish until I can become a more responsible adult.I AM NOW A RESPONSIBLE ADULT because I pour sand down the sink drain and have to flush it out.
- I think I’m developing some sort of phobia to crowds. Or maybe I just hate people more than ever. Hard to tell.
- I am awkward as fuck. Wasn’t I supposed to grow out of this stage?
%d bloggers like this: