- I am a goat (sheep).
- I am a cancer.
- I was born in 1979.
- I’m married with two kids.
- I’m 5’6”, somewhere in between birth weight and fighting weight.
- Black hair, brown eyes, my son says my coloring is “peanut butter”.
- I am blood type AB+.
- I’m nearsighted and have to wear either contacts or glasses.
- I’m currently dealing with
crunchy knee. My right knee is filled with gravel, sand and rusty nails. I should probably like, go to a doctor or something.carpal tunnel in both hands. 2016 is the year of surgery, so 9 more days for Righty Tighty and as soon as possible after for Lefty Loosey.
- I’m hot natured and really should be living somewhere with a cool climate.
- I have a birthmark that looks like a cat’s paw print. I like cats. I don’t know if this is related.
- I live in the Southern US. See number 10 ._____.
- I have officially been to the hospital for a nosebleed. FYI, if you cannot stop the bleeding after 30 minutes of pressure, you should go. I waited for 4 hours. I’m a bloody bastard.
- I am sensitive to gold. 14 karat gold will irritate my skin. I have just encountered this with my daughter who cannot tolerate 14K gold earrings. Currently in surgical steel so her “newly” pierced ears can heal. 6 months ago is new, right?
- I am sensitive to scents and perfumes. I can wear perfume, but when there is a very strong smell, it can gives me the pukes or a headache. Going to the new age shops are fun for about 5 minutes and then I’m dead.
%d bloggers like this: