III. All the rest because I’m too lazy to outline anymore:
- Sometimes I stick my tongue in cups when I drink. I don’t do it all the time and I don’t always realize I’m doing it.
- I have imaginary conversations with people, living and dead.
- I quote The Simpsons a lot. If I don’t quote it to you, I’m doing it in my head.
- I’m a crybaby. I cry, like, a lot.
- At one time in my life, I wanted to have a career in the psychology field. My psychology professor said I should be an actress.
- I cackle.
- One of my irrational fears: bridge collapse when I’m driving on it or overpass collapse when I’m under it. IT HAPPENS.
- I once broke my garbage disposal by accidentally getting fish tank gravel in it.
- I am a goat (sheep).
- I am a cancer.
- I’m nearsighted and wear glasses because my left eye is more cone shaped than a sphere. Contact lenses in my left eye are like trying to balance a dinner plate on an upside down ice cream cone.
- I am stupidly nerdy about puzzles. I FREAKING LOVE PUZZLES.
- I have a birthmark that looks like a cat’s paw print. I like cats. I don’t know if this is related.
- I have officially been to the hospital for a nosebleed. FYI, if you cannot stop the bleeding after 30 minutes of pressure, you should go. I waited for 4 hours.
- I am sensitive to gold. 14 karat gold will irritate my skin when my immune system is even the slightest bit taxed.
- I used to have night terrors. I mean, I still do, but I used to get them, too.
Last, but never least, my newest feature: BUY ME SOME STUFF!
I know you won’t, but it was worth a try anyway.