- I made my first scratch made pumpkin pie this week. It was pretty good, but not FANTASTIC. The next one will be better and I might even get a chance to take pictures before it’s devoured. I think that’s pretty telling of the quality.
- Robin’s sweater is done, but she wore the hell out of it and now it’s dirty. See 1. for quality determination. What I’m trying to say is that she loved it so much she ate it.
- All my football teams lost last week. WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT. So much yelling. So much screaming. I am disappoint.
- I drive 20 miles to my auto repair shop because it’s the only place I’ve found that I don’t feel like I’m getting totally ripped off. I might be, but maybe not as much as other places. It’s worth the drive and everyone is nice and professional. I wish my total wasn’t $600 something but I got an ass ton of work done. Very reasonable, actually.
- My knee hurts so bad and I can not bitch about this enough. Scumbag knee doesn’t want to bend when it’s bendy time and if I lay there and keep it straight it just wants to be bendy. And then there’s the occasional out of socket explosion of pain. My knee is basically a sack of gravel crunching and rubbing itself into oblivion.
- Thanksgiving is next week, what? I don’t have any freezer space. I don’t have any plans. We can’t all be fancy, you know.