1. I have this feeling that there is a monster living in the basement of the neighbor’s house. It watches me when I’m on the deck doing deck things:
2. I really like aprons. This is my favorite one, and I wish I would have had it embroidered but it was a Christmas gift and my local embroiderer moved away.
3. Potty training is going pretty well.
4. Except for this frustration:
5. Josh’s birthday is on Thursday and he will be 60 months old, LOL. I hate that. He’s 5 years old. 5 years old sounds older than 60 months. He’s so little.
Today we’re making Plaster of Paris fossils today and tomorrow I’m going to teach him how to use a coping saw and miter box so we can make some frames for our puzzles. I need some distraction while the new A/C units are going in. They are only 25 years old, so I guess it’s time for the investment. Good times.