Okay, let’s get right to it, shall we? Bad news first: Everything I didn’t do:
5. Get my first tattoo before I turn 30. Could not do because I got pregnant; on for 2010.
7. Hire a babysitter twice a month.
8. Schedule 5 hours into my week for uninterrupted “me time”.
12. Take a foreign language class.
14. Learn more about natural antioxidants and incorporate 3 new foods into the family’s meal plan.
15. Make and freeze cookie dough. I did not freeze any dough :(
17. Weigh 15 lbs less than my driver’s license weight. And we laughed and laughed and laughed…
18. Get fitted for a bra and buy 7 new, properly fitted bras.
19. Incorporate Tim Gunn’s Ten Essential Wardrobe Elements into my closet and actually wear them: basic black dress, trench coat, dress pants, classic shirt, jeans, skirt, any occasion top, day dress, jacket, sweatsuit alternative.
20. Find a tailor and have three pieces of ill fitting clothes fitted.
22. Have gutters cleaned out on time.
24. Get an estimate for flooring replacement and stair railing replacement.
25. Plant trees along property line.
27. Finish painting and decorating Josh’s bathroom.
28. Repaint Josh’s bedroom and ceiling
29. Make themed artwork for Josh’s bedroom or bathroom. I have the canvases and they are nice and blank and white.
30. Repaint attic room.
31. Remodel closet in attic room for business storage.
32. Buy two twin beds for attic room.
33. Paint master bedroom and bath and ceilings.
34. Install new ceiling fan in master bedroom.
35. Buy an actual dresser made of wood for my bedroom.
36. Have foyer and foyer ceiling painted.
37. Dispose of rolled up carpet in garage.
39. Install overhead storage racks in garage.
40. Move electrical receptacles in laundry room to correct wall.
41. Remove wire shelves from laundry room.
42. Patch fake laundry chute opening in laundry room ceiling.
43. Remove half wall in laundry room.
44. Paint walls and ceiling in laundry room.
46. Start deck tear out.
47. Add 100 recipes to my recipe binder.
48. Convert all finances to QB.
49. Reduce overall credit card debt by 10K. …And we cried and cried and cried.
50. Compare and analyze 2007 vs. 2008 credit card spending by 01/31/09.
51. Have a quarterly earnings review and pay quarterly estimated taxes ON TIME for new business.
52. Save any real estate bonuses to pay 2008 tax bill due in October 2009.
53. Keep up with regular car maintenance (oil changes, tire rotations, etc).I did my maintenance, just not on a regular basis. Boo me.
54. Keep a bag for trash in the car. I must have misread this–I have a lot of trash in my car for a bag :P
55. Vacuum my car once a week.
56. Upgrade to a new 10mp digital camera.
57. Buy full Photoshop suite and learn photo editing.
58. Supplement income with real estate photography.
59. Work up a business plan for choo bee crafty.
60. Keep all receipts and track all expenses (business and household).
61. File bills once a month.
63. Buy a laptop for bedroom. This one really sucks because we joked that if I ever got pregnant again, I would get a laptop since I’d be so immobile. And here we are, still laptopless.
65. Start gift and card log for home and office.
66. Introduce client tracking/follow up system for HRN/ACA/ADA.
67. Keep a 9AM to 4 PM work schedule during off season.
68. Donate $400 in cash donations to charity.
69. Make better use of discount stores and clearance sales (Tuesday Morning/TJ Maxx/Marshalls, etc.) to shop for occasions in advance.
72. Shop no more than three times per week and do not deviate from shopping list.
75. Plan and save for St. Louis vacation in May.
76. Back up all hard drives.
79. Finish scanning in old family photos.
80. Finish christening blanket by 02/01.
81. Learn continental knitting.
83. Knit a sweater of some sort (sweater vest okay).
85. Knit 6 more scarves to complete my week of scarves.
86. Learn how to knit mittens and gloves.
87. 50% of folk shawl done.
88. 50% Nicky Epstein afghan done.
90. 25% of miter square blanket done.
92. Incorporate fair isle into three projects..
93. Track yarn stash by yardage, weight and fiber for quick reference.
94. Deplete total yarn stash by 50% before buying any new yarn. Stash to be totaled after Christmas. Commissioned items do not count as stash.
95. Design and knit anime dk beanie that I’ve been talking about for a hundred years.
98. Build proper yarn storage.
99. Make a circular knitting needle organizer.
100. Start project list to know how much/what kind of yarn I need to buy.
101. Use any yarn scraps to build up supply of knitted ornaments for sale.
102. Knit a rug.
103. Knit Halloween dishcloths for the kitchen.
106. Knit at least 2 baby hats.
108. Restart a non-online journal.
111. Complete a quilt for Josh before the end of the year (not necessarily for Christmas).